Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 3, 2019

May the Force Be With You Peter MAYhew?

Peter Mayhew was born on May 19, 1944 in Barnes, London, England and would have turned 75 this May.
Peter reportedly died 4 days short of Star Wars Day (May the 4th).
Peter Mayhew as Minoton (uncredited)
But as I scrolled down Pete's 27 acting credits at his IMDB page there was one movie that caught my eye,
'Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger'.
Which reminds me of a post I wrote just before seeing the news of Peter's passing -

Cyclone Fani: 100 Million People at Risk?

If you don't think that truth is stranger than fiction by now, then you aren't really paying attention are you?-)
Peter Mayhew as Uncle Clyde
I'll bet there will be some killer Chewie tattoos getting inked right now in time for May the 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment