Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 16, 2019

Take a Deeper Look ... at "Game of Thrones"?

Maisie Williams born April 15th?!
Maisie Williams in Game of Thrones (2011)
Maisie Williams in The New Mutants (2020)
I think my sync-head friend Jake Kotze may have overlooked something in his 'Ring of the Phoenix' video, as Maisie Williams was born April 15th, as well.
"Aria or Arya is a Persian male name.
It is also a unisex name in India.
In Persian, it means 'noble and honourable'.
In Iran, it is a popular masculine given name and a popular surname."
Arya sounds like a good alchemical name to me;-)
Have you got the right Stark
on the throne there
Jake;-)
I guess time will tell?

UPDATE: May 21st, 2019
What is Sophie crowing on about I wonder?
Pack it in Sophie:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment