Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 4, 2019

Human/Animal Communication and Listening to My Own PiGS? (Part 1)

New Thinking Allowed Podcast: Human/Animal Communication with Karlene Stange
"Karlene Stange, DVM, is author of The Spiritual Nature of Animals: A Country Vet Explores the Wisdom, Compassion, and Souls of Animals.
Here she describes how, starting as a skeptic, she sought instruction in animal communication from a professional intuitive.
Along the way, she came to realize that veterinary doctors are already very skilled in this art -- even though they may not consciously realize it.
She provides many examples of animal communication.
She also notes that, although she formulates her thoughts for the animals in English words, she experiences that the animals are able to ascertain her intentions."
Interesting talks at the 'New Thinking Allowed' site about animal communication I thought.
A bush turkey at the Byron Bay Brewery
 last Thursday telling me something
?
Can't you read the signs around you, you dumb bird?-)
A bush turkey heading for the 'Pig House Flicks' cinema last Thursday
I drove down to Byron Bay last Thursday to catch two movies, as I had already bought a ticket weeks ago for one of them.
And that was for a screening and Q&A with the director of the movie 'PGS: The Movie' at the Byron Community Centre that night.
Bill Bennett answering questions on Thursday night
I'd already seen the movie on my computer, but I felt guided to go down to Byron and see what happened and it turned out to be a rather magical day/night for me last Thursday.
Personal (inner) Guidance System?
Me standing at the cross-tracks at Bangalow Thursday
A Magpie on the tracks at Bangalow Thursday
Shamanic Totem Animals: The Hunted and the Hated
A crow friend who befriended me on a road-trip in 2016
On the Road with Corvids
I bought a ticket to a 12:30pm screening of what I thought was going to be a Q&A with the director of the movie 'Kelly's Hollywood', but when I got down to Byron on Thursday I found out it was a typo on the cinema site and there was to be no Q&A today.
Since there was no Q&A and I was hungry for some lunch and a beer after driving down from Brisbane I asked the cinema manager Ricardo if I could swap my ticket and see the 2:10pm screening of a movie shot in my home-state of Queensland called 'Celeste'.
Ricardo said no worries, so I went and ordered some lunch and a beer and took a window seat at the brewery that houses the
'Pig House Flicks' cinema.
See the lizard sitting/meditating on
the rock outside the window
?
I'm not really one for meditating, but as I'm sitting at the table waiting for my food I found myself involuntary meditating as 
I watched this lizard waiting for it to move.
Learning to Meditate to the Sound of Silence?
This lizard I was watching hardly moved at all for a good ten minutes or more and as I watched it as I ate my Jack-fruit burger and fries and drank my beer I noticed another lizard sitting on another rock.
I liked this photo as I could see the reflection in the window of the meal on my table and the lizards outside seemingly meditating while waiting for their meal to come.
I had a couple of hours before the movie 'Celeste' was going to start, so I grabbed another beer and headed outside to the deck to read local papers and be with nature.
As I'm heading outside a bush turkey greets me at the brewery/cinema entrance.
I find this amusing so I take a picture then turn left and head out to the deck to drink my beer mindfully as I observe the nature surrounding me on this beautiful day, and what do I find?
More lizards:-)
Well, Speak of the Devil, More Lizards?
The last time I came down here to see a movie I also ran into lizards (and spiders in the "bathroom") and I was heading to a talk that night ... also at the Byron Community Centre -
Signs That I Should See 'The Girl in the Spider's Web'?
I even had a tiny lizard run out onto the deck opening and shutting its mouth like it was talking to me, but I figured it was just having a feed on small insects rather than trying to talk to me, but who knows in this weird world we live in, right?-)
As I go to take a picture of this small lizard with my phone I hit my 'Night Sky' app accidentally instead of my camera app and I find out that where that little lizard is are the star constellations of Virgo and Libra, my two sun star signs, as I'm born on the cusp of both.
So I took a screenshot (below) of my phone of the 'Night Sky' app pointing at the little lizard.
Looking through the deck and into the
underworld of the daytime sky
?
The daytime sky and the trees overhead outside
 on the deck of the brewery Thursday
 
As I'm sitting on the deck watching the birds in the trees, the lizards on the deck and the clouds passing in the sky, I hear a knocking sound coming from behind me and can't figure out what it is until I turn around and see my bush turkey mate inside the brewery pecking at the floor with its beak.
Knock, knock ... who's there?
I was thinking what is happening lately when I visit Byron Bay with all of these bush turkeys stalking me?-)
I wrote in an older post about when I stayed down here for three days last year how a bush turkey was the first animal to greet me -
On Board the Byron Bay World's First Solar Powered Train?
The world's first solar powered train
As I'm sitting on the deck with about 15 minutes to the start of the movie 'Celeste', I wonder to myself whether I should leave and go inside for a bathroom break and put my pile of free newspapers in my car, get my potato chips and head into the cinema.
Then I notice a leaf rolling around on my table being blown by the wind and I wonder if that leaf had been on the table in front of me all this time and I've only just noticed it now with the wind making it move, or whether it had just fallen from a tree right then.
Either way, I take this as a sign that it's time for me to leave the deck, because the answer is blowin' in the wind:-) 
What, no toilet paper ... abundance?!
What sort of shitty sign is this?!
And that spider was still here last Thursday, too:-)
Luckily I wasn't going #2s right?
But that was just an ornamental toilet roll holder.
There was heaps of TP hanging on the other wall.
The movie I could have seen at 10:45am here:-)
The Missing Synch?
May the Force Be With You Peter MAYhew?
This is the end of part one of this post.
Part two of this post can be found by clicking on this link below -
Human/Animal Communication and Listening to My Own PiGS? (Part 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment