Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 1, 2019

The Sky is the Limit My Eye?

Wayne Dyer's eye and the sky from 'The Shift'
I watched the movie 'The Shift' on a You Tube someone had uploaded (above) just after reading chapter 39 in Dr. Dyer's book
'I Can See Clearly Now', where he writes about how he was forced to write his book 'The Sky is the Limit' under his publisher's demands and on how Wayne was never really satisfied how it had turned out, ironically having written his previous book
'Pulling Your Own Strings' without anyone pulling his strings when writing it -
Pulling Your Own Strings?
I Can See Clearly Now That Life is a Journey, Not a Destination?
The only book I had ever read of Wayne's was
'You'll See It When You Believe It' and that was only a few months ago -
Analysis/Synthesis?
I only bought 'I Can See Clearly Now' because Wayne was no longer alive and I could look at how things panned out in his life with the benefit of hindsight on my part.
For instance I know now that Wayne passed away on August 30th, 2015, according to his daughter Saje in the video below, even though on Wikipedia it is written that he passed on August 29th, 2015.
 August 30th was the anniversary of the day Wayne visited his father's grave and made his peace.
There is also a dramatized movie (below) called 
'My Greatest Teacher' about Wayne's visit to his father's grave, but the names of the town and Wayne himself is changed into a fictional scenario.
With my own father passing away a year and a bit after Wayne did it was a little emotional seeing the guy in the movie playing Wayne's part being dropped back home in a Yellow Cab, as my father drove a Yellow Cab for most of his life.
But watching Wayne playing himself in 'The Shift' and seeing his eye superimpose over the sun going down was rather eerie knowing the physical Wayne Dyer is no longer here.
Which made me think that the sky is nowhere near the limit when we are not limited to the physical body anymore.
Although I already knew that for myself from a beach walk I did as a child heading into my teenage years.
There is a lot more to this reality than the eye can see and the sky is no where near the limit I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment