Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 23, 2019

Hey Zeus ... and Beyond?

Tomorrow is John C. Reilly's birthday and I was watching Jake Kotze's 'Hey Zeus' sync film and I couldn't help thinking how much that film of Jake's resonates with events in 2019.
I also was listening to an old 2012 '42 Minutes' podcast where Jake talks about his 'Hey Zeus' film and John C. Reilly, plus 42 and 'Over the Rainbow' from 'The Wizard of Oz'.
But I ain't going to talk about 'Judy' here;-)
Starring John C. Reilly
42 Minutes Podcast Episode 46: Jake Kotze Synchromysticism and "The Wind In The Trees"
I ain't even gonna write about 'Judy';-)
Sync Quick News 32
And happy birthday for tomorrow John.

No comments:

Post a Comment