Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 27, 2019

Peg Carter and the Elephant in the Room?

42 Minutes Podcast Episode 28: Peg Carter
I was listening to Will and Doug talk to Peg Carter in episode 28 at the '42 Minutes' podcast site and Will I think brought up Flight 23 on 9/11 at the 23 minute mark of that podcast.
I thought he must have got his flight numbers mixed up and was talking about Flight 93, but I did a net search and sure enough there was a Flight 23 with suspicious characters on board which never got to take off on the day.
I also read Peg's chapter in the first 'Sync Book' and she literally writes about an elephant in the room in the form of a Hindu deity, which I found amusing considering "sync-heads" (including myself) talk about sync-heads being like blind-folded people trying to tell the others what the elephant in the room really is.
Dubbo/Dumbo: The Elephant in the Room and the Baby in the Womb?
42 Minutes podcast 08.31.15 Bonus 35: Peg Carter/Will Morgan Sync Renegade Series: "Conspiracy Therapy"
The "Bliss Method" from Peg's 'Sync Book' chapter;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment