Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 17, 2019

Australia's 23rd Prime Minister Bob Hawke's Number Comes Up?

When the 23rd (ex-)prime minister of Oz,
Robert James Lee Hawke dies two days from a national election I can't help but think of Robert Anton Wilson's 23 Enigma video clip (above) and the strangeness that number brings to events
(I was born on September 23rd;-).
Or Jim Carrey's take on the number in the clip below.
Although I had to have a laugh at the number in this BBC news story about the late 23rd Australian prime minister, because I'm currently writing a post about the number 237, which has been smashing me lately as far as synchronicity goes -
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-48301237
In an era of Australian leadership turmoil, the death of Bob Hawke, a beloved former prime minister, feels especially poignant ahead of a national election on Saturday.
On a personal irony I voted early yesterday at an early polling both, as I might not be in my home state of Queensland on Saturday and I also went to the cinema after I voted to see the movie 'Long Shot', starring Seth Rogen and Charlize Theron.
My movie ticket from yesterday
And I had to laugh when I saw that Charlize starts the movie 'Long Shot' off with her drinking a huge glass of red wine:-)
It reminded me of Jake Kotze's sync film called 'ch.A.A.rlize'.
Robert James Lee Hawke
Which is even more amusing in hindsight with Bob passing away that night and me knowing that before Bob Hawke became the 23rd prime minister of Australia he had a well known drinking problem, as well as a reputation as a womanizer.
Watching Jake's Charlize 'THERiON' video above, I couldn't help thinking that today is the late Bill Paxton's birthday.
Emma Watson's Eerie Circle
Bill Paxton and Glenne Headly who play
Emma's parents in the movie '
The Circle'
If you have seen Jake Kotze's 'ARMED With a DREAM' sync video you would know that Emma Watson and Seth Rogen both have birthdays on April 15th and both starred in the movie 
'This is the End'.
Maisie Williams born April 15th?!
Take a Deeper Look ... at "Game of Thrones"?
Passing the Cornubia Lutheran Cemetery
on the way to the cinema yesterday
Oddly enough, I got stuck in a line of traffic waiting to turn into Mt.Cotton Road, which is one of the most dangerous roads around Brisbane.
When I looked out my driver's side window I saw the
Cornubia Lutheran Cemetery and thought to myself that this wasn't a good sign for some reason.
I snapped a photo while my car wasn't moving thinking this will be an important photo for my trip to the cinema, as long as I don't get killed on the road that is.
The current Australian prime minister happens to be the #1 ticket holder of the NRL football club that I'm a life member of, too.
And Ironically I heard of Bob Hawke's passing while watching the football last night on TV.
And while my team the Sharks weren't playing last night, the team we beat in the 2016 NRL grand final was.
My Happiest Birthday Ever
I did vote for Bob in the years that he was PM, because I'm more of a lefty than a righty, although not by much.
I'm more of a slightly left of center type, but I'm not going to tell you who I voted for yesterday.
But I will say GO THE SHARKIES!!!
And ...
Number 23 and Genetic Luck?
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment