Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 18, 2019

The Feeling of Sync?

42 Minutes Podcast Episode 23: Jennifer Palmer
I've always enjoyed Jennifer Palmer's personal sync stories like the ones she tells in the above You Tube from a gig in 2012.
I just listened to Jenn being interviewed about her chapter in
'The Sync Book' #1 at the '42 Minutes' podcast site.
42 Minutes Podcast Episode 23: Jennifer Palmer
In that podcast Jenn relates what buying a bottle of Gatorade on 9/11 meant to her personal life in hindsight.
Click image to make bigger to see what looks
like a
skull in the BTTF2 screenshot
"Originally produced and marketed by Stokely-Van Camp, the Gatorade brand was purchased by the Quaker Oats Company in 1988, which, in turn, was bought by PepsiCo in 2000."
Ironically I've never heard Jenn tell her Gatorade story before until 2019 the Year of the PiG, or if I did hear it then it must have flown over my head;-)
The state flag of Western Australia
The Rolling Stones jet on a Perth runway before turning back
Black Swans and Synchronicity?
I found this 'Sync Book' chapter preview above and saw the date of September 13th, which back then the date meant nothing to me, but since 2016 September 13th means a lot to me personally, as that's the day my father passed away.
So life ... and death ... can be syncy in hindsight it seems.
I think this was the sync-summit in New York that Jenn Palmer was talking about in the video at the top of this post where Kev shows Jenn his Rolling Stones lips logo tattoo -
42 Minutes Podcast Episode 16: Kevin Halcott & Alan Abbadessa-Green

No comments:

Post a Comment