Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 3, 2019

Zucked In: Thought Food Addiction?

Checking for mail addictions before Facebook was invented?
Listening to Osher's podcast this morning I couldn't help but think that some people are more prone to addiction than others.
I can't say that I have ever suffered from addiction in my own life when it comes to drinking, gambling, eating, sex, or even smoking ... when I was a smoker for a while.
But I notice that people like Osher can't seem to handle themselves when it comes to these sorts of things ... except for when he talks about his masturbation addiction in the podcast, of course;-)
The Osher GΓΌnsberg Podcast: Checking In - May 3

No comments:

Post a Comment