Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 26, 2019

Michael Pollan and Chris Bache Taking a Trip with the Buddha at the Gas Pump?

I watched two recent You Tubes (well, really only watched one and listened to the other and you'll see why if you watch both You tubes:-) about giving trippy drugs to dying people with opposing views about doing so in each You Tube.
One was with Michael Pollan over at 'The Buddha at the Gas Pump' -
Michael Pollan and Chris Bache - Buddha at the Gas Pump Interview
And the one that I listened to was an interview with a death doula named Jill Schock at the 'Synchronicity' podcast You Tube site -
 DEATH and DYING with Death Doula Jill Schock
I know if I was on death row in a hospital bed I'd take the drugs and party on ... dudes;-)
Pollan/Pollen Counts?

No comments:

Post a Comment