Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 5, 2019

DJ Adam Sky Dies on May the Fourth?

I just saw the sad news of the passing of DJ Adam Sky on 
May the Fourth, which happens to be Star Wars Day, as well.
But what got me was the almost yin/yang horse logo I saw in the first You Tube I watched after seeing news of Adam's passing, as I had never heard of him before and wanted to check out his music.
I used this 'Animas Animals' logo above on a post of mine yesterday (May 4th) thinking to myself why was this logo sort of familiar to me and where had I seen it before, but I hadn't seen a logo similar to it until today when I had the feeling that I'd seen a ghost when I stumbled upon it.
Human/Animal Communication and Listening to My Own PiGS? (Part 1)
There is even a Star Wars character in the video opening a bottle of what looks like alcohol.
Top Aussie DJ Adam Sky found dead in Bali
DJ Adam Sky certainly knew how to make otherworldly music.
Oh, and he was 42 years-old when he passed away, too.
Ring of the Phoenix?

No comments:

Post a Comment