Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 6, 2019

CANNASYNC?

I listened to the latest 'Synchronicity' podcast on the weekend thinking it was going to be just music, which was what I was after, because I was working on writing a post and didn't want to be distracted by trying to listen to someone talk while I was trying to listen to my own thoughts.
But as usual Noah just couldn't cut to the chase and did a big intro-rant about legalizing weed for 18 minutes before the music started:-)
I found his rant rather amusing though, as this weekend in the town of Nimbin, Australia was being held the annual 'Mardigrass' festival, which is held over the May Day weekend with Monday being a public holiday.
SYNCHRONICITY #182 – CANNASYNC + SYNCTAPE #01
I forgot about 'Mardigrss' until I picked up some free newspapers and magazines at the Byron Bay Brewery when I went to have lunch and catch a movie there last Thursday -
Human/Animal Communication and Listening to My Own PiGS? (Part 1)
A bush turkey heading for the newspapers and
'
Pig House Flicks' cinema last Thursday
I've never been to the Nimbin 'Mardigrass', although every year I vow to go, but something always comes up and I don't go.
This year nothing came up, but I just couldn't be bothered making the trip ... pardon the pun.
I'm not much of a weed smoker anyway, and while I do support the legalization of weed I would rather have a beer than a joint.
This is my idea of relaxing green stuff;-)
I've tried smoking weed about five times in my life and it never does anything for me.
And I ate a hash cake once which just turned me into a numb blob on the couch that just made me want to sleep.
Me after eating a hash cake:-)
Give me a beer any day if that's all weed can do for me.
It's probably just my weird metabolism.
While penicillin will be of benefit and help to a lot of people, I'm allergic to it and it will kill me.
So maybe it's the same for weed and my metabolism?
Damn those hybrid alien genes of mine sometimes;-)
I would have liked to have caught a few lectures and played in a few games at 'Mardigrass', but I hate camping and large crowds, so maybe it all sounds good on paper, but not in reality for me?
Maybe next year, right?-)
While looking for Noah's podcast on You Tube I stumbled across these three Tubes called 'Synchronicity' which I found an interesting find.
Don't you just love cannasync?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment