Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 10, 2019

"If astrology hasn’t profoundly shocked you, you haven’t understood it yet." Jenn Zahrt

Astrologer S.J. Anderson talks with Noah at the 'Synchronicity' podcast about his beliefs surrounding the stars -
42 Minutes Episode 162: S.J. Anderson
If astrology hasn’t profoundly shocked you, you haven’t understood it yet
42 Minutes Episode 227: Jenn Zahrt
I certainly don't understand how it works and astrology hasn't really shocked me, but I can see it does seem to work in some mysterious way.
Probably like synchronicity and the I Ching seems to work?
Either way, I like watching the stars move through my life.
Under the Milky Way and the Southern Cross Tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment