Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 15, 2019

Party Like It's 2012?

The idea of looking back at the end of a year as a new year is about to begin is something most people do on
New Year's Eve, December 31st, but I was looking back through the '42 minutes' archives and found an interview form 2012 with
Allan Green, who happens to have been born on December 31st.
42 Minutes Podcast 01.03.12 Episode 12: Alan Green
In light of Alan's last 'Sync Quick News' (in the You Tube above) I thought it was amusing that Alan mentions in the podcast a book titled 'Ten Apples Up on Top' where he talks about lions, tigers and bears being in the book, animals he mentions in the
'Sync Quick News' video also.
QUEENSland Twin Tigers of Oz in Dreamworld?
Turns out to be a lion, tiger and a dog in the children's book though, but still synchy all the same that Alan Green should make that mistake.
There are bears in the story to be fair to Alan's memory of the book, but they are not main characters in the story.
Alan and Doug also mention the phoenix in that podcast;-)
Ring of the Phoenix?
Hmm?
What I really liked while listening to this old podcast was how Alan says that he rang in the new year of 2012 by seeing a mid-night screening of 'The Holy Mountain' a movie I have on DVD and have watched a few times and have been meaning to write a post about the movie since 2016, when I saw that Alejandro Jodorowsky had written an article in the Watkins 'Mind Body Spirit' magazine titled 'Introduction to Psychomagic: Freeing the Shackles of Memory', which was about the Marseille tarot deck and his way of reading the tarot, which he called 'tarology'.
And on a personal synchronistic note the day Prince passed away I was walking Australia's highest peak, Mount Kosciuszko.
And I wrote a post about it exactly 3 years ago today - 
Sometimes It Snows In April
And look just how many You Tubes have disappeared from that post over those three years since writing that post, punching heaps of holes in that post.
I hate You Tube ...f#ckin' party-poopers that they are.
In Australia we are a day ahead if you were wondering about the date I walked the mountain being April 21st and Prince passing away on April 20th.
The Holy Mountain?
Party on dudes!
My Cat Sylvester (R.I.P.) and Memories (CATS) of the Future and the Past?
Keanu Reeves next acting project 'Past Midnight'?
Green man?-)
I didn't realize that Keanu Reeves is only 21 days older than I am.
I guess midnight is fast approaching for both of us at our age;-)
Who needs to wear a tin-foil hat when you can get a
Ten Apples Up On Top Silly Hat for free?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment