Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 30, 2019

Burning Man?

Robert Mueller resigns as special counsel, addresses Russia report
"Special counsel Robert Mueller has just thrown fire on the simmering Trump-Russia investigation, finally breaking his silence."
Man sets himself on fire outside the White House
"Moments after he set himself ablaze police officers arrived on the scene and sprayed the man with fire extinguishers.
He was arrested and taken to hospital with burns to 85 per cent of his body and “life-threatening” injuries, according to reports.
“I can confirm that we’ve transported one patient with burns from the Ellipse and we’re now on the scene assisting law enforcement,” a spokesman for the Washington Fire Department said.
The incident took place shortly after noon on the Ellipse — south of the president’s residence — near 15th Street and Constitution Avenue, the Secret Service said on Twitter.
"

2019 Art Theme: Metamorphoses
I couldn't help thinking that 'Burning Man' is just around the metaphorical corner in 2019 as well, so I thought I would check out some of the upcoming artwork attractions for this year at the 'Burning Man' website;-)
Is the Trump Presidency About to Croak?
The elephants in the room?-)
Chapel Perilous for 2019?!
Ring of the Phoenix?
Rose window/Portal?
I wonder if they will be breaking bread
 at this playground as well?-)
That artwork above reminds me of Jack Heart's current post titled -
Bread and Circuses
Pussiopolis?!
The nine lives of Donald Trump?
More Russian spin?
There is something rather nostalgic about that swing-set to the child in me, but I can't see it being bought for 91.1 million dollars like the "Money Bunny" of Jeff Koons for some reason -
Bunny Money?
Donald Scrooge McDuck?-)
Trump/Tower?
Godfather actor Carmine Caridi dead at 85
Carmine Caridi as Sam Giancana in 'Ruby'
Carmine Caridi as Frank Costello
Donald Darko?
So is it game over for Trump ... or not?

3 comments:

  1. Dicks all the way down I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Delorus you've just given me an idea for an annual festival to rival 'Burning Man'.
    I'll call it 'Flaming Dick' where a giant phallus surrounded by a vesica piscis of water is burnt down falling into the water and then the following year it rises from the ashes and is burnt again.
    I think it will be a hit with the ladies for sure:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw 'Rocketman' at the cinema today and thought it wasn't a bad movie.
    But Billy Joel will always be the #1 piano man in my book.
    Good honest movie though, as far as honesty goes in any media I guess.
    Like they say, there is always three sides to a story, your story, their story and the truth.
    That's why there is no such thing as "a true story" on a cinema screen, because that would be almost impossible to make.
    Although some movies really do take the piss out of "a true story".
    At least 'Rocketman' was billed as a true fantasy from the get go.
    And it works in that format too I think.

    ReplyDelete