Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 24, 2019

A Meteor That Soared Across the Australian Sky on Tuesday night Was the Size of a "Small Car" ?

Ironically I've been planning a road trip in my small car from Brisbane to Adelaide and back this year, but my plans keep getting thwarted from out of the blue by things I didn't see coming up in my life.
A bit like this meteor story I saw in the news last night on an Australian news site -
Meteor filmed soaring in the sky was size of a 'small car' when it hit the atmosphere, NASA says
In fact I've been planning this trip since getting back from Tasmania in 2016 when my wheels drove off the 'Spirit of Tasmania' and onto the Victorian soil in the area pictured above in that black and white meteor shot.
I Sat by the Ocean
Driving onto the ship for Tassie in 2016
Front page of the May 8th, 2019 newspaper
'Our Planet''s Sir Dave's birthday is May 8th
Our Planet?
Ironically I had put my road-trip on hold for this year until I picked up the Queensland May 8, 2019 newspaper and saw this part of the paper below.
It was about South Australia's (and Australia's) favourite son Jimmy Barnes co-writing a song with Troy Cassar-Daley, a guy I ran into at a movie screening and who sat behind me and my son with his wife in my hometown of Brisbane about a year ago -
The Six Degrees and Synchromysticism of Simon Baker?
Golden Guitar winner Troy Cassar-Daley
Troy really does play a golden guitar,
 too ... see
?-)
The song was about the closing down of the Holden motor-vehicle production factory in Elizabeth on the outskirts of Adelaide.
Troy is a well known Holden fan as can be seen in the music video of his below.
I've owned Holdens and Fords when I was younger, but I'm not a fan of either car manufacturer and now drive a Hyundai, which after driving it over 35000 km can honestly say that it is the most reliable car I've ever owned and when laws get overturned about being able to marry your car in this country I'll be tying the knot with mine;-)
I actually was planning a trip to Adelaide in May this year, but had to push my plans back to the middle of this year and now don't even know if that will happen.
A competition to visit South Australia in the May 8 paper:-( 
There was even a picture of a dust storm hitting the town of Mildura in the state of Victoria, a town I had planned on passing through on the way home from Adelaide (and still do).
Hopefully one day I'll make it to Adelaide before 'Our Planet' gets destroyed by bigger "cars";-)
The fireball over the Adelaide CBD
A Sign from a 'Working Class Man'?

No comments:

Post a Comment