Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 19, 2019

The Patternist: "Message is Medium, Media is Message"?

42 Minutes Episode 14: Toure the Patternist
I had not heard this '42 Minute' talk from 2012 of 'Sync Book' 1 author Toure -
42 Minutes Episode 14: Toure the Patternist
In hindsight from where I am now in 2019 this talk was very synchromystic, considering David Bowie passed away pretty much 4 years after this talk in January with Bowie's last album being named 'Blackstar'.
I also watched the movie 'I Am Legend' on Netflix the other night for totally unrelated reasons to Toure's talk, which I hadn't heard at that point in time anyway.
It's always easier to see the patterns more clearer from a distance it seams ... or should I write seems?-)
When You WISH Upon a STAR?

No comments:

Post a Comment