Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 24, 2020

SAM I AM: How Does Matter Give Rise To Consciousness: AM I SAM?

What came first?-)
Schrรถdinger's Cat in the Hat?-)
For the record, I don't eat ham, and I avoid eggs now, as well.
So Sam couldn't talk me into eating green eggs or ham:-)
SAM I AM?
I like Sam Harris and his skepticism about life after death, but unlike Sam I'm 100% sure that consciousness is not a product of a physical body.
I'm not really a religious person though, and to me Jesus is just a myth/archetype that points the way to what lay outside of the box, which is why I like the symbol of the cross used by Christians.
Because when you open a cube/box out it forms a cross.
Which of course is a good metaphor for thinking "outside of the box". 
Although, some Christian fundamentalists and other religious thinkers are so trapped in dogmatic thinking that they are nothing but clowns when it comes to the truth.
Then again atheists aren't much better, but I can understand their skepticism to a point. 
Well, that's what I think anyway:-)
I think Sam is on the right path, as long as he keeps asking "himself " the right "Sam I am" questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment