Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 26, 2020

Just WHO is Alan Green, Mike?

Is that a typo, or are there two Alan Greens here?-)
I started reading a book I've had on the shelf for a few years, but Mike has kind of come back on my synch radar recently, and not to mention one Alan Green -
The Wild Wild Life of Talking Heads ... and Owl Messages?
Ripple Effects: Magikal Working/Art Project Planned for April 11th (Holy Saturday), 2020?
I noticed in the acknowledgements to 'The Messengers' that there were two Alan Greens, and it made me wonder if it was a typo, or that there are two people named Alan Green being thanked here.
Is Synchronicity Real?
Party Like It's 2012?
Audio Conversation with Alan Abbadessa Green
Mike Clelland interview, On the Road to the Olympia Sync Summit
The Synchromystical?
The thing I could never really get interested in with Mike's work was all of the "UFO abductee/contactee" stuff.
It's the owl (animal) synchronicities that interest me, like when someone dies and an owl shows up.
That kind of thing.
Or dreams and synchronicity 
(whether those dreams involve aliens of not).
I've been waiting for Mike to stop spinning his wheels and get past the alien stuff (whether real or imagined) and get more into the Jung/dreams/shamanic side of things.
Even aliens and shamans must dream sometimes, right Mike?-)
Santa Muerte: Our Lady of Holy Death
Who? The Angel of Death?

No comments:

Post a Comment