Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 4, 2020

Speaking of Jung with Sherene Vismaya About 2020, Tarot Archetypes, Astrology, Judgement ... and Dreams?

Tarot card 20/20?
JUDGEMENT CARD DESCRIPTION: REVERSED/UPRIGHT
If you have read through my blog you will know what I think of so called "gurus" ... not for me thank you very much, but whatever floats your boat, I guess.
Apart from Sherene Vismaya being a devotee in this time of pandemic ironically of '"the hugging saint", I found this
'Speaking of Jung' podcast episode about Jung, astrology, and tarot archetypes interesting -
Speaking of Jung Podcast Episode 58: Sherene Vismaya
UPRIGHT: Judgement, rebirth, inner calling, absolution
REVERSED: Self-doubt, inner critic, ignoring the call
Then again, who am I to judge, right?-)
Reading the Tea Leaves (UPDATED)
Fresh tea leaves just coming in?-)
The Lighter Side of Apocalypse
I'm not a believer when it comes to the Biblical BS about the apocalypse and end of the world prophesy.
But spoiler alert ... you are going to die in your lifetime, so be prepared for the trip of your life:-)
Ann Eller, Dr. J. Allen Hynek and UFO Contact:-)
But I can Imagine Dragons;-)
Stanton has been on the other-side for a year of earth-time on May 13th, 2020 
Monday, May 13, 2019 (should be Liverpool above)
D DAY?-)
Follow YOUR Dreams Mike:-)
An owl in 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind'?
Born and died on May the 1st?! MAY DAY?-)
Although I have to say that I have very little faith in the dreams of friends and co-workers of Dr. J. Allen Hynek, who imagine dragons while they sleep;-)
And while I have no faith in Mormonism ... or many earthly man made religions, I do like the wise music of Imagine Dragons.

No comments:

Post a Comment