Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 29, 2020

The Inevitable End of UFO Secrecy ... One Year Further On?

This video just turned one year old from the upload date I noticed
I see today all over the main-steam news media that the Pentagon has released videos they claim are genuine, so I guess it's more fuel for Rich Dolan's fire.
I just hope the Pentagon don't release my interrogation videos to the general public, as I like this planet better than my home planet;-)
For the record, that was an old speeding fine, which has since been paid off, so what's the big deal about it?-)
High-speed UFO reported in 2004

UPDATE: May Day (1st), 2020
On the subject of May Day, happy birth/death/day J. Allen:-)
Looks like Rich is trying to look like J. Allen Hynek this month:-)
And nice try Rich with this latest "alien interview" , but my kind have Australien accents and carry crystal boomerangs, not wands:-)
J. Allen Hynek, Childhood Memories and the 1st of May?

No comments:

Post a Comment