Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 2, 2020

The Unexplained Podcast: April Fool's Day Edition?-)

It's April 2nd on my part of the planet (Australia) right now, but I found the latest 'The Unexplained' podcast featuring Paul Hellyer being uploaded on April 1st an amusing coincidence.
Not that I think Paul is totally wrong on his view that aliens may be "real" and that the official 9/11 story belongs on an April Fool's edition of 'The Unexplained' as well, but he tends to walk over the cliff with his version of historical events and religious BS and Roswell crap, I think.
Who the hell is Lucifer and Satan anyway Hellyer?-)
Just more religious BS mythology to me I'm afraid.
Paul's birthday of August 6th rings a bell in my mind, as far as a world event goes, too.
Back to the Future: The Massive Speaker is Meant to be the Bomb that was Dropped on Hiroshima at 8:15
A scene from 'Back to the Future'
Paul Theodore Hellyer PC (born 6 August 1923)
Monday, August 6, 1945, at 8:15 a.m?
There are some interesting podcasts in the archives at
'The Unexplained' website, but sadly this isn't one I can recommend, other than for a bit of a laugh on the Fool's Day of April:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment