Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 17, 2020

Navigating Covid-19 with Synchronicity?

Wildland Studies
Interesting talk I thought.
I particularly liked Bernie's snake encounter, as I recently spent a day observing, and in a way communicating with snakes at a distance far closer than I would have been comfortable with in the wild. 
Guess Where I Was Today?
This was my 237th photo on the day at the zoo:-)
That snake pictured above is probably the only one I wouldn't be scared coming across in the wild ... because it's a dead one:=)
And like like Bernie did in the podcast, I also encountered a duck going with the flow.
But it was probably my turtle encounters at the zoo that day that were the signs for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment