Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 4, 2020

Ain't No Sunshine ... ?

Corona means crown and heart, as in coronary
Sunshine/Corona/#19?
Bill Withers, the legendary US soul singer who wrote Lean on Me, Lovely Day and Ain't No Sunshine has died aged 81 of heart complications
8181, a pair of aces and eights?
Country Music Icon Kenny Rogers Dies at 81?
Life is a gamble, but when your number's up, it's up, I feel.
Soul and music lives on though, I believe;-)

UPDATE: April 4th, 2020
Logan stars as Jack
Ain't much sunshine around right now it seems.

UPDATE: April 6th, 2020
Marianne Faithfull Hospitalized After Testing Positive for Coronavirus

3 comments:

  1. Lots of synchros flying around, Daz! Stay safe and well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to enjoy the ride until my number's called Trish.
    Nobody can outrun their own fate ... but we knew that when we came into this life didn't we, remember?-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have mentioned that I was listening to you on Whitley's latest Dreamland podcast talking astrology Trish.
    My view on astrology is exactly the same as Whitley's view on astrology, but either way it still works out the same in the end I guess.
    And I thought it very synchromystic how you have Whitley's interview on your podcast set for Easter Sunday:-)
    That I will have to listen to.
    I can't wait to hear it ... if I survive until then that is:-)
    Although over here in Australia it will be Easter Monday when you are in Easter Sunday.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete