Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 8, 2020

Eyes of the Tiger?

Margot Robbie/Joe Exotic?
I think the Tiger King has the eyes of the tiger (green)
The green eyes of the Tiger King - Joe Exotic
The Wildest Story You'll Never Believe?
From the April 1st, 2020 edition of 'The Courier Mail'
I saw the above story in the Queensland newspaper 'The Courier Mail''s April Fool's Day edition, where it was written that
Margot Robbie's name has been put forward to play Joe Exotic in the upcoming Tiger King miniseries based on the wildly popular Netflix documentary of the same name.
Brad Pitt/Margot Robbie?
Although the Tiger King himself has stated that he would like 
Brad Pitt or David Spade to play him.
Brad Pitt? Eye don't know about that?-)
But rumours are that the producers want Kevin Bacon to play TK.
What About a Social D-1st-ancing Danceoff Over the Net Kev?-)
Hmm ... born on 22/7 (Pi?-)
Jaime Pressly and David Spade in Joe Dirt (2001)
Although Joe Exotic referred to David Spade as Joe Dirt when suggesting actors who he would like to play him in the miniseries:-)
Dead Ringers?!
Margot Robbie/Jaime Pressly?
Funny thing was when I was watching 'Tiger King' on Netflix I couldn't help thinking how much the idiot criminals in that show reminded me of the idiot crims in the movie 'I Tonya':-)
Apparently according to the April 1st newspaper article a pod-caster named Robert Moor said on a radio show that his preferred  choice would be Margot Robbie to play Joe Exotic because of her eyes.
He says her eyes are just like Joe's.
Certainly not in eye colour, I think.
Margot's natural eye colour is blue (even though she must have worn brown contacts to play Sharon Tate in
'Once Upon a Time ... in Hollywood' to match Sharon's natural eye colour) and Joe's appear to be green like the eyes of a tiger, from what I can make out in the pictures I've seen of him.
Personally, I'd go with David Spade, as it looks like Exotic has modeled his looks off the Joe Dirt character to me.
Or could it be the other way round?
I would like to see Margot shoot a music video clip singing
'I Saw Tiger' as Joe Exotic, just to see if she has the acting chops to pull off a Tiger King performance:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment