Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 11, 2020

Grant Cameron - Synchronicity, UFOs, and What's Happening RIGHT NOW!?

Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet?
Shakespeare was allegedly born in the Year of the Rat
Gwyneth Paltrow and Shakespeare are Rats?
Personally I tend to agree with Grant ... almost ... about what synchronicity may be all about and how it works.
I just wish he would stop referring back to that guy I wrote about in my last post -
Bashar SSSSSSSaysssss 2020 is Going to Be NUTssssssss?!
Are You Seriously Joking Me, Romeo und Julia '70?-)
I just realized Frank Sinatra passed away on May 14th, which just happens to be the day when Robert Zemeckis celebrates his birthday:-)
Ripple Effects: Magikal Working/Art Project Planned for April 11th (Holy Saturday), 2020?
I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive?
Ain't life funny ... sometimes?-)
Grant Cameron and WooFOs?

No comments:

Post a Comment