Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 17, 2020

Corona Crazy Podcast: Has the World Gone NUTssss?

I stumbled across this Australian podcast that has a tagline question "Has the World  Gone Nuts?", which is about how the Covid 19 virus has effected the way we humans live life in 2020. 
And I couldn't help thinking about this post I recently wrote about a bald-headed guy who wears Hawaiian shirts on stage and claims to channel an alien (who may just be himself from the distant future?) claiming from 2019 that 2020 is going to be NUTsssssss -
Bashar SSSSSSSaysssss 2020 is Going to Be NUTssssssss?!
And considering the world seems to have gone crazy over a Netflix show called 'Tiger King', about a gay Joe Dirt look-a-like Tiger killing zoo keeper, currently serving 22 years in a cage for attempted murder himself, while tigers in a New York zoo come down with Covid 19 from human contact, while a crazy American President mulls over pardoning the "Tiger King's"  jail sentence  -
Corona Crazy Podcast: Tiger King lessons on Corona
Then maybe the bald-headed guy "calling the kettle black" from back in 2019 has a point:-)
Eyes of the Tiger?
But I would argue to Bashar ... I mean Darryl ... that the world of human-beings has always been NUTsssss, but it just seems to be getting NUTTIER:-P
And humans worry about aliens abducting them?!
I'd be more worried if I was a tiger on this planet being abducted by humans:-)
Coronavirus cripples wildlife sanctuaries and zoos
God help the aliens if humans ever start visiting and abducting aliens I say.
German zoo considers killing some animals to feed others
What is 2021 going to be like O bald one?-)
An 'Extinction Rebellion' Event, Australia Zoo and Walking with the Past?

UPDATE: April 17th, 2020
I listened to a serious podcast called 'Coronacast' that is aired on the Australian ABC national radio service everyday, and even they were pulling fart jokes out of their back pocket this morning:-)
I like how a black swan event like the Covid 19 virus is covered on this podcast by a doctor named Norman [Normal?] Swan:-)
'No bare bottoms!': Norman Swan weighs in on corona-farts

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this information. How quickly this situation has shown system vulnerabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also there is no explanation for tiger king or 2020 or American life. I got nuthin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there is an explanation for the show's success Delorus.
    I watched the whole series after some American friends were telling each other just how crazy this show was and how "you just have to watch it to believe it."
    Most of us watch it like we watch The Simpsons ... because it's like holding a mirror up to our world to show us just how crazy most people are in this world.
    The funny thing was I had just come back from a visit to Australia Zoo were I was just fortunate enough to have a conversation with one of the tiger handlers outside of the tiger enclosure while watching the tiger roam around on the other side of the wall.
    I wouldn't have probably got to talk to him on a normal day when the zoo was full of tourists, but there was probably about 250 customers in the whole zoo on that day total, so it was like a ghost town atmosphere.
    He was a nice guy and in comparison to those loonies on the 'Tiger King' show, but I kept thinking you would have to be a little nuts to want to get into a cage with a tiger that could turn on you at any moment.
    Then again, I think I would feel safer in a tiger cage than hanging around with a nut like Joe Exotic with all the guns and explosives he is allowed to play with.
    Watching a show like that makes me glad I live in Australia where there aren't so many nuts with guns.

    ReplyDelete