Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 18, 2020

Tim Brooke-Taylor Dies of Corona-virus on Easter Sunday and in the Year of the Rat?

Tim Brooke-Taylor, star of The Goodies, dies from corona-virus
Easter Sunday, 2020?!
I couldn't believe it when I saw one of my favourite comedians had died from Corona-virus on Easter Sunday this year.
Especially when I remember that the first episode of 'The Goodies' that I ever watched was 'Invasion of the Moon Creatures', where "Big Bunny" turns Tim and Bill into hybrid rabbits and sends them from the moon back to invade the Earth.
It was a story-line mash-up of classics like '1984',
'A Clockwork Orange', 'Planet of the Apes' and maybe 'Goldfinger', and God knows what else.
My brothers, sister and me were all hooked after watching that episode, and 'The Goodies' became a fixed show on our TV watching calendar in our school years.

I wrote a post back in September, 2018 about my thoughts on
'The Goodies' TV show when it was under fire from Goodie-Goodie-Do-Gooders saying that the show was politically incorrect -
Comedy: The Most Addictive Thing You'll Ever Do ... and the Riskiest?
I hadn't watched that 'Big Bunny' episode since my teenage years, as far as I can remember, so I looked for it on the internet a few days back and watched it again at the 'Daily Motion' site.
A lot of it flew over my head back then, so watching it again in 2020 certainly was eye opening, as well as synchromystic.
Hmm ... another WHO seems to be a 2020 news topic right now:-)
Hmm ... 2020?!
No such thing as a British upside-down flag it seems;-)
This is Water?!
Happy Easter Tim?
Follow and Kull the White Rabbit?
Big Bunny/1984/2020?-)
Dangling carrots don't seem to have gone out of fashion since then;-)
Remember the bathtub scene in 'A Clockwork Orange'?-)
Are they enforcing "social-distancing" or what?-)
Talk about a rabbit hole, right?-)
Jesus, what's going on there?-)
Hmm ... Rabbit Pi?-)
Stephen Hawking Dies on Pi Day?!
2020:  The Year of the Rat?-)
Looks like I'll have to watch 'Kitten Kong' now?-)
Thanks for the laughs Tim:-)
Cheers.
Is that Dr.WHO in a crown/corona as a BADDIE?!
This was released the year Patrick Troughton died and he played Arthur:-)
Patrick Troughton in The Omen (1976)
I might have to write another post about Patrick and his acting career?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment