Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 12, 2020

A Rather Fruitless Easter Sunday in 2020?

A bittersweet Easter for Belgian chocolatiers?
There's something you don't see everyday, right?-)
I haven't had any chocolate bunnies, but I have devoured half a dozen fruitless hot cross buns since Good Friday.
Coronavirus ghost towns: Solemn Easter vigil at empty Vatican
The Pope looks as lonely as I do this Easter, but at least we both have our imaginary friend hanging around to keep us company:-)
That joke would probably get me excommunicated from The Church if I was a Roman Catholic, so thank God I'm not I guess.
Did you know that Pope Francis was born in the Year of the Rat, just like Prince Harry and William Shakespeare were, too?
Coronavirus: Crown = “Corona” in Latin?
Anyway, I feel compelled this Easter Sunday to listen to some more podcasts and watch some movies on my Netflix and Amazon Prime lists ... before I die, as they say:-)
A Very Synchromystic and Eerie 'Soul Search' Podcast Episode?

No comments:

Post a Comment