Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 13, 2020

Media & Mindfulness: 7 Ways To Reduce The Noise & Get Empowered?

I don't even own a couch, I have two armchairs though.
I've met Guy, but I have never heard of Marcus Pearce before listening to the latest Guy Lawrence podcast this morning -
Media & Mindfulness: 7 Ways To Reduce The Noise & Get Empowered with Marcus Pearce
I think Marcus would be smiling through a heart-attack while the doctors working above him were saying
"I think he's f#cked, mate":-)
I guess it's easy to be positive like Marcus when living over the right side of the Queensland border.
I'm starting to think I'll never see my beloved Byron Bay again.
But my home-state of Queensland ain't too bad as a second place to live:-)
That should get me tossed over the border without a border pass when my fellow Queenslanders read that last line.
I've started digging a tunnel  under the state border, so I might get down there for that May 16-17 'Create Your Exceptional Life' event ... if I can create my exceptional life and get this f#ckin tunnel dug in time, without the cops catching me;-)
I'm not sure how much rest of life I have left, but I have my $29.99 golden shovel to shovel with right now;-)
Hang on Marcus as I'm digging this podcast, so save a seat for me come May ... as long as the ticket to the event doesn't cost more than the price I paid for my gold shovel, with 2 coats guaranteed;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment