Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 1, 2020

Social Science’s Blind Spot Regarding Cults?

I listened to the latest 'Skeptiko' podcast about cults on the morning of April 1st (April Fool's Day:-) in Australia where I live, and noticed that the podcast number was #444, which is widely touted around the net and "new age" circles as being "the angel number":-)
Skeptiko Podcast #444: Chis Shelton, Social Science’s Blind Spot Regarding Cults
Kubrick Died on National Crown Roast of Pork Day?
Ironically, my monthly wall calendar featuring Australian beaches this month features my favourite beach in the world, and one I have walked along many times in my life.
I bought the calendar to inspire me to travel more this year, as last year I mainly stayed home:-)
But with Queensland's New World Border (:-) now closed I can't get down to Byron Bay now for God knows when, and never mind my planned trip to Tassie and Adelaide mid-year:-(
That is the headland I threw my wedding ring from into the ocean when I was getting divorced from my X-O -
2020: Isn't it Ironic?
Tokyo Olympics Pushed Back to 2021 the Year of the OX?
Elle King playing the Mojo tent at the 2016 Bluesfest
Ironically, I did get to hear and see Elle KING (Crown/Corona?-) play in Byron at the 2016 Bluesfest -
Good Friday at Bluesfest 2016
Every Man and Woman is a Star, But No Man or Woman is an Island?
My "cultist" tattoo;-)
And remember that not all cults are religions, right ScoMo?-)
Short of pissing into your own mouth, it's pretty hard to be booted from my cult of choice;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment